Our firm offers audit, tax and consulting. We are dedicated to serving hedge funds, investment advisors, broker/dealers and venture capital funds, as well as consulting on regulatory compliance for funds registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940. Our principals have extensive background in financial services, including experience with both national public accounting firms and CFO-level industry experience. This breadth of experience allows us to quickly understand your business operations, and also comprehend the business and operating issues you face on a daily basis.
Our service approach utilizes senior personnel extensively in all elements of our engagements. This maximizes quality and efficiency, and allows our clients to deal directly with professionals who understand the technical accounting and tax issues unique to the industry. This approach results in prompt decision making and timely completion of engagements. As a result, our clients meet their financial and tax reporting deadlines with a lower level of stress and uncertainty, and often in a more cost-effective manner. Whether you are looking for a new audit or tax firm or an independent consultant to help you build, assess or refine your financial infrastructure, we would welcome the opportunity to present our qualifications to you.
- Audits of financial statements
- Preparation of tax returns, including investor K-1s
- Choice of entity, and design of flow-up/flow-through entities
- Selection of a prime broker/custodian
- Selection and implementation of accounting systems
- Design of chart of accounts and financial reporting templates
- Partnership allocations
- Taxation of financial instruments, including potential Section 988 and 1256 issues
- Wash sales analysis
- Financial modeling and projections
- Performance fee calculations
- Regulatory compliance